You have no items in your shopping cart.
Common Health Questions
Before and after your test or operation
- Can I choose where to receive treatment?
- Can I eat and drink before having a blood test?
- Can I eat or drink before an operation?
- Should I stop taking antiplatelet medicines such as aspirin before minor surgery?
- Can I get my stitches (sutures) wet in the bath or shower?
- Do I need to change my diet after gallbladder surgery?
- How long will my stitches (sutures) take to dissolve?
- How long should I wear compression stockings after surgery?
- Is it better to have a bath or shower after surgery?
- When can I fly after surgery?
- How soon can I go swimming after surgery?
- How should I collect and store a urine sample?
- Why should I avoid sexual activity before a PSA test?